How to Volunteer
We welcome you to apply to volunteer with BAYOG! We accept individuals and teams from all over the world to come and get involved in the various projects.
We have various volunteer opportunities including:
- School ministry
- Prison ministry
- Evangelism, door to door, crusades, conferences
- Hospital ministry
- Widows ministry
- Children ministry
ANY ONE WHO IS INTERESTED CAN VOLUNTEER.
Information we will need (all included in the application form):
- Personal details (Names, Address, Contact details etc)
- Details of next of kin in case of emergency
- Passport photos of yourself
As we are a not-for-profit organization, there is a volunteer fee of $850 USD (per month) that helps us to cover expenses related to your stay.
The fee includes:
- Pick up and drop off at Entebbe International Airport
- Food (3 meals a day breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Transport to and from projects
- Administrative fees
Please note, this fee does not include laundry, leisure activities (trips/cinema/personal shopping) and travel insurance. Anything more out of the above mentioned will require you to pay for directly, such as personal phone calls. It will be your responsibility to organize your own flights to Entebbe International Airport, visa, travel insurance and any spending money.
We ask that the full volunteer fee for the time you intend to volunteer with BAYOG be paid 3 weeks prior to arrival in Uganda.
Please sign up for more information (use the subscribe button).