How you can help
Why Should You Help to Support the Suffering Widows and Orphans of Uganda?
We understand that as an individual or the member of an organization you are asked frequently to give money. We know that it is important for you that your money is used wisely and effectively. Some of the main strengths of our projects is that there is no waste and very little loss of resources, and you can see clearly the result of your donations. We act directly on the ground with volunteers or paid workers, we don’t have to go through bribes, political contributions or anything else. Our operations are modest and low-key. We are not one of those organizations using brand new $40,000 four-wheel drive vehicles or staying in fancy hotels with swimming pools, or buying ultimate technology equipment. A financial contribution from you can make a huge difference directly into someone’s life, with results that you can see as the help is in process. You can help to relieve one of the major burdens on the shoulder of Africans. Helping AIDS orphans and widows to access better health care, nutritious food and formal and vocational education is one of the most concrete things we can do in showing them Christ and in lifting them out of poverty and thus giving them a chance at a good life.
Your Donation can help!
BAYOG is a not-for-profit Christian Organization (currently registered as company limited by guarantee by Ugandan Government) and like any other organization we rely on your donations. We ask that you prayerfully consider giving to BAYOG. We need your help, as we operate entirely on the voluntary donations of people just like you. And for that, we say thanks. Your gift will truly change the lives of the vulnerable living in Uganda today. These people have lost one or both parents; they are the elderly and disabled.
What ever you can give to BAYOG will support in the following areas:
Your sponsorship provides an orphan with:
- School supplies & fees
- Special care such as medical
- Access to mosquito nets, blankets, clothes, shoes and school uniforms
- Good shelter
Your sponsorship provides a widow with:
- Medical care for both her and the children
- To start income generating activities
- Access to mosquito nets to both mothers and their children
- Clothes, blankets
- House rent
- Good shelter
these are the ways you can help us
- donate money via the donate button on the right of the page
- sponsor a child via the donate button on the right of the page
- pray (If you’d like to receive updates and specific prayer requests and become a prayer warrior for Uganda, please join our group by filling in the subscribe information on the home page.)
Please make a donation to the evangelistic and CHARITY ministries of BAYOG, or sponsor a widow or orphan.
If you wish to donate by check (make payable to Brethren Youth Organization) please send it by mail to our US office.
Other Ways you Can Help
- we need clothing and shoes (children’s sizes)
- we need books for education
- we need equipment such as laptops, camera, desktop computers
Thank you for taking the time to read this website. If you need more information about helping us feel free to contact us.